It’s a super versatile programming language used in so many fields such as web development, data analysis, artificial intelligence, and machine learning. And the best part? There are tons of Python courses out there that can help you learn the language from the basics all the way up to advanced topics.
I’ve taken a few best Python courses myself, and one thing I love about them is how engaging and interactive they are. The instructors use all kinds of teaching methods to keep you interested, like videos, quizzes, and hands-on exercises. Python Developers earn an average of $101,920 annually in 2023, with demand for Python developers increasing by 41% worldwide.
Another awesome thing about these top Python courses is that they’re designed for everyone. It doesn’t matter if you’re a complete beginner or an experienced programmer; there’s a course out there that can work for you.
Factors for Choosing these python Courses for You
Eligibility criteria are an important factor to consider when choosing a Python course. Make sure to check the prerequisites before enrolling to ensure that you’re eligible to take the course. This will help you avoid any disappointment or frustration down the line.
- Course curriculum: It is another important factor to consider. Look for courses that cover both the fundamentals of Python and advanced topics, as this will help you build a strong foundation for your programming skills.
- Teaching methodologies: Look for courses that use a variety of teaching methods, such as video lectures, hands-on exercises, and interactive projects.
- Reputation: The reputation of the course is an important factor to consider. Look for reviews and testimonials from previous students to gauge their experiences.
- Instructor rating: Instructor rating is also important. Look for courses with highly rated and experienced instructors.
- Cost: Look for courses that offer a good balance between cost and value.
- Job placement and career support: Look for courses that offer job placement services or career support, such as resume reviews and interview preparation.
List of the Best Python Courses to Reach your Skills at the Next Level
- Python course offered by the University of Michigan: This is a Python course offered by the University of Michigan through Coursera. It covers basic programming concepts, data structures, and algorithms in Python.
- Google IT Automation with Python Professional Certificate: This is a professional best python online class certificate program offered by Google through Coursera. It covers Python programming and automation, as well as other IT skills such as networking and troubleshooting.
- Python 3 programming: This is a course that teaches Python 3 programming from scratch. It covers basic programming concepts and syntax, as well as more advanced topics such as object-oriented programming and web development.
- Python basic for learners: This is a course aimed at beginners who have no prior programming experience. These Python online classes cover basic programming concepts, data types, and control structures in Python.
- Concurrent programming: This is a course that focuses on concurrent programming in Python, which is the ability to run multiple threads or processes simultaneously. I
- The Complete Python Programming Course: This is a comprehensive Python course that covers basic programming concepts as well as advanced topics such as web development and data science.
- Learning Python for Data Analysis and Visualization Ver 1: This is a course that focuses on using Python for data analysis and visualization. It covers topics such as data manipulation, data visualization, and statistical analysis using Python libraries.
- Python Programming Masterclass on Udemy: This is a popular Python course on Udemy that covers basic programming concepts as well as advanced topics such as web development and machine learning.
Revealing the Detailed Insights of the 8 Best Python Courses
Hey there! Have you heard about the Python for Everybody Specialization by the University of Michigan on Coursera? It’s a fantastic online course that’s perfect for beginners who want to learn programming concepts using Python.
The course consists of five courses at $49 per month , and each one suggests a pace of 3 hours per week. So, in total, it takes about 8 months to complete. But don’t worry, the course is designed to teach you everything you need to know about Python from the ground up, so no previous experience is necessary!
During the course, you’ll learn a variety of skills, including Json, Xml, Python Programming, Database (DBMS), Python Syntax and Semantics, Basic Programming Language, Computer Programming, Data Structure, Tuple, and Web Scraping.
The course is instructed by Dr. Charles Severance, who has been teaching Python programming for over 20 years. He’s the author of the textbook “Python for Everybody,” which is the basis for the specialization. So, you’ll be learning from someone who really knows their stuff!
The course has received great reviews, with students praising its hands-on approach, comprehensive content, and clear instructions.
Looking to learn how to write simple programs in Python and understand programming concepts? The Google IT Automation with Python Professional Certificate might just be the course for you!
This online course is priced at $14 per month and designed for beginners who want to learn the basics of Python programming, and it’s the first of six courses in the Google IT Automation with Python Professional Certificate program. And the best part? You can reset deadlines to fit your schedule since the course has flexible deadlines.
The course content is interactive, with real-world examples to help learners understand the basics of Python data structures, programming concepts, syntax, and object-oriented programming.
The course instructor is highly rated, with a score of 4.85/5 from 11,253 learners. And learners have given the course a rating of 4.8/5 from 8,098 reviews, praising its clear and concise explanations, interactive exercises, and real-world examples.
Are you interested in learning Python programming? The Python 3 Programming Specialization offered by the University of Michigan might be the perfect fit for you! This program is designed for beginners who want to gain a deeper understanding of Python fundamentals and practical experience in Python programming.
The program is taught by experienced and knowledgeable instructor Paul Resnick, who has years of experience teaching Python programming. Upon completion, learners will receive a shareable certificate, which is an excellent addition to their resume.
The program is $49 per month and has received high ratings from learners, making it a popular choice among those looking to develop their programming skills.
If you’re looking to learn Python programming, Python Basics for Beginners is an online course you should definitely check out! This course is perfect for people who have little or no experience with programming and want to learn the basics of Python.
The instructor, Petr Novák, is an industry leader with vast experience in teaching Python programming. He’s also well-versed in other programming languages like Java and C++. Petr has received positive feedback from students who have taken his courses, which is a testament to his teaching skills.
The $2 course offers practical exercises to help you gain hands-on experience with Python programming. The course is well-designed and is suitable for beginners who have no prior experience with programming.
While the course doesn’t offer certification upon completion, it does offer valuable knowledge that can be applied to real-world situations. Plus, the course is reasonably priced and is value for money.
You can purchase a monthly or yearly subscription on Skillshare, which gives you unlimited access to this course and other classes on various topics like illustration, design, photography, and more.
Hey there! Have you heard about the intermediate-level online course called “Concurrent Programming in Python” offered by Skillshare? It’s taught by a working professional in the field of technology, Python, data science, and parallel programming named Max S from Power through Programming.
This course is perfect for students who already have a basic understanding of Python programming and want to learn about concurrent programming to make their programs run faster at $2 per month
The best part is that you can learn at your own pace since the course is available online, and you have unlimited access to the course content once you sign up for Skillshare.
Although the course doesn’t offer certification on completion, it’s still a great way to enhance your skills and knowledge. Plus, the instructor, Max S, has an average rating of 4.7 out of 5 stars, indicating that he’s a highly-rated instructor on Skillshare.
If you’re looking for a comprehensive Python programming course that’s suitable for both beginners and experienced coders, then “Learn Python: The Complete Python Programming Course” on Udemy is a great choice. The course has received an impressive rating of 4.3 out of 5, with almost 5,000 reviews and over 26,000 students enrolled.
The course is divided into 15 sections with 146 lectures, covering topics like file writing and reading, web scraping, data analysis and visualization, and more. Practical exercises are also included, giving you hands-on experience with the concepts covered in the lectures.
Instructor Avinash Jain has been teaching on Udemy for almost four years and has successfully taught over 200,000 students from around the world. His clear and concise teaching style has earned him positive reviews from his students. And with the course currently priced at $14.99, it’s an affordable way to learn Python.
With lifetime access, practical exercises, and a certificate of completion, it’s great value for your money.
Are you looking for a course to teach you how to analyze and visualize data using Python? “Learning Python for Data Analysis and Visualization Ver 1” might be the perfect fit for you!
One of the best things about this course is that you’ll have a portfolio of various data analysis projects by the end of it, which you can use to showcase your skills to potential employers. And with lifetime access to the course content at $99.9, you can take your time to work through the materials at your own pace.
The course instructor Jose Portilla has a wealth of experience in Python programming and data analysis. And with over 18,000 ratings and an overall rating of 4.3 out of 5, students agree that this course is an excellent introduction to data science topics.
If you’re ready to take your Python skills to the next level and learn how to analyze and visualize data, “Learning Python for Data Analysis and Visualization Ver 1” is definitely worth checking out.
Are you interested in learning how to program but have little or no experience? Look no further than the Learn Python Programming Masterclass on Udemy !
This comprehensive online course covers everything from basic Python syntax to advanced concepts like object-oriented programming and web scraping, making it suitable for beginners in the field of programming.
The instructor Jean Paul and Tim Buchalka, with over 20 years of experience in the field, are experts in Python and have taught numerous other courses on Udemy. With over 97,000 positive ratings, the Learn Python Programming Masterclass is a well-received course, indicating its quality content and reputable instructor.
And the value for the money? The course is currently priced at $13.99, making it an affordable option for anyone looking to learn Python programming. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to start your journey into programming!
Top Python Courses – FAQs
How long does it take to Learn Python?
Yes, it’s possible to learn Python in 3 months with consistent practice.
Can I learn Python at 45 and get a job?
The time it takes to learn Python depends on your prior experience and the level of proficiency you want to achieve.
Are Python courses enough to get a job?
Python courses can help you acquire the necessary skills for a job, but it’s important to supplement your learning with practical experience and projects.
If you are ready to dive into the world of Python programming, take the time to explore the best python courses we have reviewed and find the one that best suits your needs.
Keep in mind that learning to code can be challenging at times, but with the right mindset and support, you can overcome any obstacle.
And don’t forget to practice regularly, seek out additional resources, and collaborate with other learners to enhance your skills.
Learning Python is an ongoing journey that can be both challenging and rewarding, and with dedication and persistence, you can achieve your goals and unlock new opportunities in your career and personal life.